To use it follow these steps:
- Paste your URL's into the URL column of the _URLs table and save the table.
- Export and connect to the the database using the Export Database -> Export and Connect command in the database panel.
- Place your extraction logic inside the Extract actions tree (this tree will run at each URL in your list).
- Save your project.
- Run the Run actions tree.
- To forget which URL's have been extracted (and extract them again), run the Reset Dones actions tree, which clears the Dones data table that keeps track of extracted URL's.
- To extract the current URL's ID, extract the VAR_URL_ID property from the BODY kind in your Extract action.
- To change the amount of simultaneous processes, expand the Run actions tree, double click the Start Processes action and change the Max. Simultaneous Processes property.
- To change the amount of URL's to be extracted per process, change the value of the groupSize variable in the Execute JS (Make Groups) inside the Run actions tree.