Google Maps

Ready-made templates that extract from popular websites
webmaster
Site Admin

Google Maps

Post by webmaster » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:04 am

To use this template, place it on an empty folder and open it with Helium Scraper 3. Then open up the Setup global and enter a starting URL and a maximum number of pages to extract, or a very large number to extract all pages. The starting page must be a list of results, such as the one included.

Then, run the Main global and wait for the results, which will appear on the Data.Main table set under the Database category in Project Explorer.

Since sites tend to change frequently, this template may stop working at any time. We'll do our best to monitor and keep these templates up to date, but if you find any template that is not working, just let as know. Also, if there's any site you'd like us to add in this template list, you can send us a template request.
Attachments
googlemaps.hss
(37.23 KiB) Downloaded 588 times
Juan Soldi
The Helium Scraper Team

CharlesVuple

Google Maps

Post by CharlesVuple » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:30 pm

May I ask if there are any prerequisites for this plugin? Lets say a google maps api key? Maybe my question seems stupid but I have no clue whats going wrong.

webmaster
Site Admin

Re: Google Maps

Post by webmaster » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:12 am

Thanks for letting us know. This needed to be updated. No API key is needed. I've also noted that sometimes it may be needed to use an additional delay after clicking each business name, especially when on a slow internet connection. If anything fails, try increasing the clickDelay property on the Setup global to about 2000.
Juan Soldi
The Helium Scraper Team

mohamedalbaz2

Re: Google Maps

Post by mohamedalbaz2 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:20 am

hello
i am new here
i tried to use heliem scraper in google map but i cant understand the method
can any one help me