Page Number buttons instead of Next button

Questions and answers about anything related to Helium Scraper
acecorp

Page Number buttons instead of Next button

Post by acecorp » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:27 am

I have a project file that works, it gets me the data I want but only from the 1st page.

There is no next button on the web pages I am pulling data from and instead of a "next" there is an area that says "Page" followed by 2 3 4 5 ... 61 (these numbers will chage with product inventory changes).

How can I create a combination of a "kind" and an "action item" to keep going to the next page until there are no more pages?

The first page is http://www.tommasano.com/used.aspx

When you look in the upper right of the inventory section you will see that instead of a "next" there is an area that says "Page" followed by 2 3 4 5 ... 61 (these numbers will chage with product inventory changes. Could go to page 1000 could go to page 24).

If you click on 2 it will take you to the 2nd page of inventory. If you click on 3 it will take you to the 3rd page.

I am hoping some can recommend exactly how I can edit my project so its "smart enough" to keep going to page2, and then page 3, and then page 4, all the way to the end. The end page will alwyas be different because inventory changes. Maybe tonight it goes to page 61, but in 4 days it only goes to page 24, and then 3 days after that it goes to page 430.

I need something thats smart enough to go to the end regardless of what the last page is, and am hoping someone can help me with this.
Attachments
masanoproject.zip
project file
(39.32 KiB) Downloaded 554 times

acecorp

Re: Page Number buttons instead of Next button

Post by acecorp » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:40 am

I was able to fix the issue by using the pre-made that was listed in the F.A.Q. section. This specific issue is fixed!