Helium Scraper 188.8.131.52 new features
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:26 pm
Helium Scraper 184.108.40.206 has been released and these is the list of changes (notice the first one specially):
- Reference Tables now can be used when extracting data. They can be used to easily keep data among different tables linked together and view this data as a single joined table with the click of a button! For more information, check out our documentation for the "Extract" action here or in your local Helium Scraper's documentation.
- The SQL Editor now has autocomplete functionality. To activate, press Ctrl + Space while typing a query, or enter a dot (.) after a table name to get the corresponding column names.
- Now you can have Helium Scraper log while execution is stopped by checking the "Log while stopped" button in the Log View.
- When creating a kind with elements that have different tag names, Helium Scraper will show an alert letting you know, because this is most likely not what you meant to do.
- A bug has been fixed in the Data Table Editor that sometimes showed a error box while copying and pasting.