Custom project help request Please

Questions and answers about anything related to Helium Scraper
krazy4sales

Custom project help request Please

Post by krazy4sales » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:31 pm

Hello,

I sent another email to you about 5 days ago with my ingrammicro.com long in information. I am not sure if you got it or if you can help me. I really need some one to help me with this project. Because I can only get it to work 1/2 way and the whole idea of buying your product was to save me time. Please Can you help me. It says you do Custom work but you have not replied back to me yet. I also sent you another email today.

If not is there someone on the fourm who can help me with my custom project. I am willing to pay.

Thanks Alexiss

crookedleaf

Re: Custom project help request Please

Post by crookedleaf » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:32 pm

krazy4sales wrote:Hello,

I sent another email to you about 5 days ago with my ingrammicro.com long in information. I am not sure if you got it or if you can help me. I really need some one to help me with this project. Because I can only get it to work 1/2 way and the whole idea of buying your product was to save me time. Please Can you help me. It says you do Custom work but you have not replied back to me yet. I also sent you another email today.

If not is there someone on the fourm who can help me with my custom project. I am willing to pay.

Thanks Alexiss
Hi Alexiss,

Can you give a quick rundown of what you are hoping to have the program accomplish?

krazy4sales

Re: Custom project help request Please

Post by krazy4sales » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:44 pm

I have a basic scraping project that I ham having a hard time making it go to next page and scrape info from a tab on the web site. PM me and I will give you details if you can help me. Thanks for the reply. I am still waiting for helium webmaster to get back to me. I really need help with this project.

Thanks