Multi-Level Extraction with "Write From Database" premade

Questions and answers about anything related to Helium Scraper
crookedleaf

Multi-Level Extraction with "Write From Database" premade

Post by crookedleaf » Wed May 01, 2013 1:39 am

i have a scrape that extracts usernames and passwords from our client relations system. it then goes to a page where it uses those to login to their accounts using the write from database premade. it then navigates to their ownership summary and extracts data from there. i'm trying to use multi-level extraction to be able to merge the too extractions together, but when i try to have the parent link ID in the 2nd extraction, it comes out blank. the reason why is because our client relations system has information that can not be matched up through their ownership summary. their ownership summary doesn't even list their names anywhere. the only way we can link the data together is by their username we extract from our system (but this isn't displayed anywhere on their ownership summary to be able to pair the extractions) that we use to log in. can this be done? here are some screenshots:

this is the extraction from our client management system that extracts the username and password (and some other info):
Capture1.JPG
Capture1.JPG (92.83 KiB) Viewed 8504 times
here is the tree structure that shows the scrape of our system (zoho - get credentials), then the 'write from database' premade pulling the usernames and password from that extraction, then extracting the ownership summary:
Capture3.JPG
Capture3.JPG (117.55 KiB) Viewed 8504 times
and here is the extraction of the ownership summary showing the ID_WxxxxxCredentials to try and link the two (but upon extraction this column is blank):
Capture2.JPG
Capture2.JPG (101.63 KiB) Viewed 8504 times