Search found 38 matches
running into a problem with the 'go through all pages' premade as well as the action. i'll give you a little background on the scrape... the site i used to scrape used to have a list of links, and i would 'navigate each' on them. today they changed the design of their website so that it only lists 1...
- Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:33 pm
- Forum: Q/A
- Topic: automatic export not exporting all data
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2456
i ran into a problem this morning while running a scrape that i've been running for a while now. at the end of the scrape, I have it set to export to a csv file. there were a total of 3 records this morning on the scrape, but only 2 of them exported. when i open up the table and manually export it, ...
- Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:13 am
- Forum: Q/A
- Topic: There is an error in XML document (75, 35)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3517
I had a pretty extensive scrape that I built a few weeks ago. When I tried opening it today, I get the message, "There is an error in XML document (75, 35)" Here is what it says when I click 'Details': <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?> <ErrorReport xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-i...
Pretty much I have a scrape that runs every hour, and that exports the data at the end. What I was trying to do was have it automatically launch a macro I made (a .exe file) once it is done. The macro automatically opens up the export and does a bunch of other macros in excel generates tax, toals, c...
sorry to revive an old thread, but i had a question about scraping changes. the scrape i currently have is set up to go to a page that list confirmation numbers. it does a "navigate each" on the confirmation numbers, then scrapes the data off that page (confirmation number, name, date made, status, ...
thank you so much for the update. after running the action, it causes almost the whole page to go blank. here is a pastebin of the HTML of the page as normal: